VOLTEX is the single ply bentonite membrane for waterproofing of underground constructions in the conditions of hydrostatic pressure up to 70 m of water column or in the conditions without water pressure. Pressed between construction and diaphragm wall, pylons or compacted soil it forms water, vapour and gas tight gel. Active component of bentonite granules, with 90% of montmorionite contain, is placed between two layers of geotextile quilted to each other. In combination with waterstop tape RX 101, bentonite granules and bentonite paste Bentoseal makes complete waterproofing system.
- Waterproofing and protection of underground constructions in the conditions of hydrostatic pressure up to 70 m of water column or in the conditions without water pressure.
- Fast and simple application even in complex working conditions
- Minimal preparation of sub grade
- There is no need for protective layer of cementitious screed, concrete is poured directly on VOLTEX
- Reinforcement is placed directly on VOLTEX
- Possibility of application in every season
- Simple treatment of critical details
- Environmentally friendly material